Friday 18 October 2013

Cardboard Memory Palace

After studying my memories and journeys I went on to think about where the centre of all my memories lie. It was instantly clear to me that this place was my bedroom. 
In class we had to make a cardboard model of our "memory palace", i started by drawing a plan of my room which helped me remember everything that was in it and where everything was before i started actually making the model.


 Once i made the basic structure of my room i realised it would be impossible to include every  object in my room, so i thought about the ones that were most relevant to me with regards to memories. These were my camera and my record player. I chose my camera because it contains so many memories in pictures, and i chose my record player and records because all the songs i have on vinyl relate to a memory in some way.





No comments:

Post a Comment